In the spirit of the holidays, Flagler Auditorium is proud to kick off our sixth annual Holiday Extravaganza, a community celebration, bringing awareness and support for Arts in Education programs in our schools. This event runs from November 1st to December 31,2016 and includes student performances, special events, and the annual Deck the Halls and Walls Celebration!
The Formality Singers
Flagler Auditorium Governing Board Member, Flagler Beach Rotarian and City Commissioner Kim Carney will become our biggest elf helping us display and decorate for the annual "Deck the Halls and Deck the Walls" again this holiday season. Decorated Christmas trees and wreaths will be on display and for sale from November 1st through December 31, 2016 at the Flagler Auditorium. The trees and wreaths are sponsored by local businesses and organizations in Flagler County to support "Arts in Education." The proceeds from this event allow Flagler Auditorium to provide grants and funding for arts programs in our local schools and benefit our students year round!
All items are for sale and we guarantee you will find the perfect decorations for your home or office.
All proceeds will benefit Flagler County "Arts in Education" programs.
Holiday Extravagnza Schedule
- 11/27/16, 3:00pm • National Touring Broadway ~ Christmas Carol
- 12/1/16, 7:30pm • That’s 60’s Show
- 12/5/16, 7:30pm • National Touring Broadway “Fame” The Musical
- 12/7/16, 7:00pm • FPC Band and Chorus Holiday Winter Festival
- 12/8/16, 7:30pm • Christmastime in Ireland
- 12/13/16, 7:00pm • Flagler Palm Coast Drama Dept. presents An Evening of Improv
- 12/15/16, 7:00pm • Matanzas High School Band and Chorus Holiday Concert
- 12/17/16, 3:00pm • Dance Around Flagler
- 12/19/16, 7:00pm • ITMS Band Concert
- 12/22/16, 7:00pm • Palm Coast Community Band
Holiday Extravaganza Raffle
Each year, the Flagler Auditorium collects donations for our annual Holiday Extravaganza Raffle. The raffle items will be on display from November 1st through December 31st along with the name of the items' donors. Donors will receive documentation that can be used for a tax deduction.
Click here for a list of our Holiday Extravaganza Sponsors.